Hope everyone is at home and taking good care of themselves and near -dear ones. I am very happy to announce that I have been nominated for the Liebster award by Aditi Verma. This is my first ever nomination so I’m really greatful to Aditi to nominate me. You should definitely check out the blog as it has got some fun articles on a variety of topics.
Rules To The Liebster Blogger Award:
1. Thank the blogger who nominated you and give a link to the blog.
2. Answer the 11 questions given to you.
3. Share 11 facts about yourself
4. Nominate between 5-11 other bloggers
5. Ask your nominees 11 questions
6. Notify your nominees once you’ve uploaded your post.
*****please read the last lines of this post, its my personal request, please don’t ignore it.****
11 Facts About Me
1. I am a recently qualified chartered accountant from India.
2. I am a good freestyle dancer (i accept it inside of me , but outside , I just deny)
3. I love playing with kids and toddlers.
4. I am a converstaion beginner.
5. I am very punctual. I believe time of everyone is precious. Neither be too early or too late.
6. I like to write on the things I experience or witness myself.
7. I will always forgive a person in a situation where things were in no one’s control.
8. I just hate groupism especially at the places where everyone knows everyone but would still ignore.
9. I am 22 years old (well, age is just a number)!
10. I have a very strong attachment with my family and cousins.
11. Shin chan is my favourite cartoon. If we become like shin chan, we will never die due to stress issues for sure.
Aditi’s Questions for Me
Q1: When and how did you start blogging?
Ans: Well, blogging was not something which I always admired to begin, its just that I get stress free when I write on an issue which i think i can’t share by talking to others.
Q2: What is your favorite quote?
Ans: ” You can never be overdressed or overeducated – Oscar Wilde”
Q3: Beaches or mountains? Ans: Mountains (Provided , there is greenary out there)
Q4: If you had an extra hour in the day, what will you be doing?
Ans: Well this is a difficult question. If i answer it as per scenerio of this global pandemic, I really don’t need an extra hour. Every day seems too long.
Q5: What is your all-time favorite food? Ans: South and North Indian, any day.
Q6: Would you rather read a book or watch a movie? Ans: Watch a Movie.
Q7: How do you deal with stress?
Ans: Just look around yourself and remember that you are greatful for what you have, there are people out there in the world who are struggling to get something which you have already.
Q8: What appeals to you most, soul or appearance of a person?
Ans: Well it depends. If you just look at the person for the very first time, what you have got to appeal is appearence. That is why it is said, love at first site and one sided love may be dangerous. So know the soul too.
Q9: What message would you like to give to your future self?
Ans: Earn, burn, save, and have fun!
Q10: What are you most thankful for in your life?
Ans: I am thankful for so many things in my life. Like-
- thankful to my parents for giving me such a beautiful life till date,
- Thankful to my friends and cousines to help me make it interesting and full of gossips
- Thankful to elders and almighty to always shower their blessings on me
- thankful to all those people who taught me any lesson at any point of time in my life
Q11: How are you spending time during the COVID19 crisis?
Ans: Sleeping, eating, reading amazing bloggers, netflixing, doing some certification courses, learning how to cook
11 Questions for nominees
- How do you relieve your stress?
- What’s your favourite timepass?
- Your dream destination.
- How was your life before coronavirus? (Although covid has made our lives miserable, but there are several people whose life before and after covid is no different. )
- Choose one! (or you can choose more if you describe it) Is blogging/writing your * Profession * Passion * hobby * Timepass
- 5 things you can’t live without at present.
- Any habit you wanna quit but struggling at it. (hey , here there is no one judging you, so relax and write, I like people who accept the reality)
- Your favourite food/cuisine.
- The activities you are doing during lockdown.
- Choose one (where you would love to go when situation is back on track) : * Clubbing *Beaches * Mountains * Adventure Parks
- The quote you would read at the time when life is not going the way you are expecting it to go.
My 11 Nominees
1. Craig Lock
2. A Spoonful of Dri 3. Welcome to the artistc words
4. On the Path less travelled
5. fun with philosophy
7. Yamini Writes
9. The beautiful savage
11.Anxious Christian Girl
My personal request –
I would love it if you do not thank me and do not give the link of my post, (which apparently is the first rule of this award) . Its just my opinion and belief. To each his own. I am not doing it for recognition or whatsoever. You can Just mention in the beginning that “I have been nominated for this award” without thanking me, that’s it, I will be more than happy .